Saturday 3 September 2016

SURVIVOR NAMES SPY BOSS


'British Nonces'.

'A survivor of child abuse' writes:

"I was at the time twelve years old, and prostitute to Peter Hayman. 

"I attended his private apartment weekly to fellate his anal prolapse - this was his personal peccadillo - and to be brutally raped and abused for his entertainment by guests like .... and .... 

"I had a dozen other regular 'privates', and was required to attend rape-parties at Dolphin Square and elsewhere in Pimlico, London, and around southern England, weekly too." 

Source: Sound Affects / Survivor of Dolphin Square speaks out

...

"I remember buying Start! .... The Jam felt real, in 1980, when little else did..."

...

"Bugsy Malone, had for a showstopper an astonishingly uncomfortable child-prostitute song  - Talulla had a training/In North Carolina...

"Underage 'groupies' had been standard fare at rockstar and 'elite' parties for decades already: this was common knowledge...

"I was a 'groupie' too: but not to a rock band." 


"When I was ten, eleven and twelve, I wore high heels and lingerie and makeup - in real life I was a boy who liked skateboarding, and racing pigeons with my grandfather – to service a cabal.

"The cabal was composed of what with hindsight seems like half of the Privy Council and the Monday Club, many if not most political big names of the period, plus a smattering of MI6 and Special Branch, plus the odd regional police chief, or chief-criminal, or both, in town for a jolly."


Edward Heath, Leon Brittan, Willie Whitelaw. NATIONAL TREASURES

"At fourteen I was too old for the market. 

"I took O-levels and A-levels, kept myself going with Bensons and books. 

"Kids who’d been abused next to me started dying: car crashes on lonely roads, or out drinking in London and just keeling after the first pint." 


Mysterious death of child witness. PROTECTING THE PEDOPHILE RINGS

"I kept my head down, worked shifts to earn cash, got myself out of that town and to a radical poly, to equip myself.

"A few years later, I was internationally respected in my chosen profession and earning well. 

"I began to seek help for the insomnia and depression which had wrecked my week-to-week life since mid childhood... 

"I gave evidence to the police about the sexual abuse and exploitation in my childhood. 

"The Crown Prosecution Service did nothing..."

'Savile was protected by the police.' BBC, SAVILE, SECURITY SERVICES.

"I was speaking to a senior Metropolitan Police officer about child prostitution when the call was cut off. 

"This happened repeatedly, and strange threats flashed up on my computer screen. 

"Then suddenly there was a hammering at the door: uniformed police who, when I asked for ID, showed me a plastic shield...  

"I was raped by a uniformed officer, and detained in a violent and dangerous psychiatric lockdown ward for six days, on a section..." 

WHAT LINKS MICHAEL JACKSON TO MR X?

"My wife and I decided, immediately, to leave the country for our own safety. 

"Multiple serious attempts on our lives were made as we left our home town, and on the motorway to the airport, by large white Audis and BMWs with non-standard registrations... 

"I remain in hiding overseas, with no idea of when it might be safe to return – or what that safety could even look like..."

Full details here: Sound Affects


Marc Dutroux who supplied children to the elite, and who was protected by certain police.

More here:

...

HULK HOGAN AND MELANIA TRUMP.

The top bad guys say that the great child abuse inquiry should stop..

THERESA MAY, URI GELLER, BODKIN ADAMS, GLADIO...


The village of Sonning, west of London, was home to Uri Geller for 35 years. Theresa May lives in Sonning. Theresa May is the cabinet minister ...

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3 September 2016 at 03:03 , Blogger GUZE` SPITERI said...

THE LAW ABIDING HIGH CITEZENS THAT RULE OUR LIVES. UNLIKE ORDINARY CITEZENS THESE ARE UNTOUCHABLE AS THEY RUB EACH OTHERS BACKS.

 
At 3 September 2016 at 07:06 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.fbicover-up.com/vince-foster-document.html
Is there a link between child abduction and Vince Foster? Was he threatening the Epstein cabal because he didn't want to take the rap for espionage?

 
At 3 September 2016 at 10:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Peter Hayman file

http://pdfsr.com/pdf/the-peter-hayman-file

 
At 3 September 2016 at 10:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at barnabus house for some years then at the west lynn childrens home, abuse was commonplace and we had several famous homosexuals come to abuse the boys there, I still wake at night in fear 40 years on

 
At 10 September 2016 at 14:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS almost ike there is a cover up at the highest level

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home